Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Nanny is Actually Pretty Funny

My friend Paige sent me a link to this video today which reminded me why Ellen is clearly the best daytime talk show host.

This also reminded me why I love Paige.  There are actually many reasons for that.  I think I'll make a list:

1) She sends me funny youtube clips and trailers for movies she thinks I'll like.  And she's always right.  
2) She reads this blog.
3) She was the only one to stick out 2 years at 203 Nikki with me... No getting married or real jobs for us!  In fact, that's the longest I've ever lived with anyone outside my family.
4) She got the pink binder of Sex and the City DVDs and then watched the entire series with me over a couple months.
5) She shares 2 cats that she dresses up in Mizzou gear on game days.
6) She made it a point to be in bed every night to watch the Nanny at 11:00 pm in college.  
7) She's going to go on Wheel of Fortune with me.
8) She loves Disney World as much as me.  
9) She gets this excited about the So You Think You Can Dance Tour:
10) We could have ridiculous amounts of fun going to movies, having roommate dates to Chili's and simply staying home watching TV and playing Friends Scene It.

In summary, Paige is cool and Ellen is funny.  Enough said.  

1 comment:

Paige said...

Forget The Bachelor blog, this is the best one ever. And just so you and the rest of the readers know, I don't just read it because it updates me on your life while we play a never ending game of phone ta,g but I actually think it's funny. Unfortunately some things have changed. The CW no longer plays The Nanny and while it was on at 11 p.m. it gave me very good sleep habits. My sleeping schedule currently resembles yours in college (going to bed at 2:30 and waking up at 11) and I hate it. But I can't fix it. To make it even worse Lifetime, which was the only one still playing The Nanny at night at 1 a.m., just recently started to play another episode of Golden Girls instead. I was staying up late just for that and now I never see it. Such is life, maybe I should read more.