Friday, April 10, 2009

Two Things Today

1) Mary Catherine Gallagher's blonde cousin is on Wheel of Fortune right now.  She is an opera singer from Tampa and graced us with a rather stirring original opera composition about the Wheel during her intro segment.  She also won both of the first two toss-ups and did quite a bit of dancing around in celebration, almost falling over in the meantime.  She is now battling out the personality-void church choir director in the ankle-length button up denim skirt on country music week a couple years ago as my favorite Wheel contestant ever.  (Remember denim skirt woman, Paige?  She was the best!)

2) I have a cough.  It's really annoying.  I don't actually feel sick at all, I just have a deep in the chest, hacking cough that limited me to 2 hours of sleep last night.  I would go to the doctor, but I don't have health insurance.  So I guess I'll just tough it out.  (In all honesty, that's what I would've done anyway.  I don't ever go to the doctor.)  Here's hoping it's not TB!

I'll be back in Mid-MO all next week.  Hit me up if you're around.

No comments: