Tuesday, April 21, 2009

These are the Life Plans I Like

I've said it before and I'll say it again:  I really like my friend Liz.

I like her for many reasons, but one of my favorite is the fact that she actually puts her money (figuratively and literally) where her mouth is.  

She has started a business.  

In Africa.

An awesome business that I really want to be a part of.

Because she's going to be changing lives.  (And really already is.)  And I like the idea of being a part of something like that.

She's been talking about it for a while and I've been secretly hoping that she would find some niche for me to fit into in it because I really want to be a part of it.  So today we spent a bunch of time talking about it and I made it clear that I legitimately want to be a part of what she's got going on.  And I can see where I can fit and how I can help.  And that is very exciting.

I want all of you to be preparing for the day that I hit you up to help.  It's going to be awesome.

Stay tuned...

No comments: