Wednesday, April 1, 2009

They Should Make it a Holiday

Apparently it's cute boy day at my coffee shop.  I am not complaining.

First was one of my favorite types of people, the man barista.  He's a little emo looking but dark haired, blue-eyed, tall and skinny with an angular face and long, long lashes.  He's one of those people you're pretty sure they hired just to keep the ladies coming back.

Next comes the opposite end of the cute boy spectrum.  That is Royals hat-wearing, C.S. Lewis-reading, mac-toting, approachable and lovable cute guy.  I have to say, I like this one better.  He was forced to talk to me because his mac was plugged in behind my table.  And in the process he melted my heart a little with a great smile and direct eye-contact.  It's simple but it works, people.  

I didn't plan it that he would have to climb behind my table to unplug his computer, but I'm not sad it happened.  Don't judge me. 

That's my news for the day.  Cute coffee shop boys.

Yep, I'm still unemployed.  I need a life, desperately.  

2 comments:

John Wiehe said...

No Royals fan deserves your attention.

Kate Bethany said...

You do have a point there.