Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Call Me Picasso

It physically hurts me that I'm not watching my Cardinals play right now.  The Fox Sports Midwest feed here is replaying this afternoon's Royals game.  Here's what I say to that:

BOOOO!!!

But I am listening to the game online.  And Idol was awesome tonight.  So the evening is not a total loss.

Actually, I have had a great past couple of days.  And that is all because of my awesome friend Elizabeth.  She puts me in a good mood just with her presence normally, but this time it's because she bought a house and I get to help paint it!

That's right, the past two days I have gotten up and had somewhere to go.  That is all I needed.  It makes me ridiculously happy.  On top of having a purpose to my day, I also get to hang out with Elizabeth and John because he's helping too.  And Liz came and painted with me yesterday.  And there's a lady named Tracy laying tile.  That's a whole lot of people to talk to.  

It's even alright when there isn't anyone there to talk to because then I get to play whatever I want on my iPod player and sing along very loudly.  Today it was a lot of Rascal Flats and Panic at the Disco.  

On top of all of that, I get to paint all day which is one of my favorite things to do.  Really, it's weird but I love it.  I think it's because it makes me feel a little creative without having to have any talent.  Also, it reminds me of the Canyon and I get to wear my painting outfit.  

Does it get any better?

I sent in another resume today.  Keep your fingers crossed until I tell you otherwise.  I would like to keep this feeling alive.

Song of the Day: What Hurts the Most by Rascal Flatts

2 comments:

julie said...

where are you listening to the cards online? i'm in cubs country, and it's very hard to follow a decent baseball team around here

Kate Bethany said...

If you just go to the Cardinals website when the game is going on there's a link that says listen live. It's the same as MLB.TV but you don't have to pay for it.