Thursday, July 2, 2009

Yeah, More SYTYCD

Is it a sign that I watch too much TV when half of the posts on my homepage are about shows that I love?  You be the judge.  

(In all honesty, these are the only 2 shows right now that I watch regularly.  They just happen to be extremely blog-worthy.)

It was Top 14 last night and the dances picked up significantly.  There wasn't a single dance that I didn't like which hasn't been the case the last couple of weeks.  I loved another Nappy Tab hip-hop dance by Phillip and Jeanine and also the creepy alien dance by Jason (too cute for words) and Caitlin.

But the winner of my favorite dance last night has to be Kayla and Kupono's "jazz" (or should we just say "Sonya") routine.  Even though they're not my favorite couple and I don't always get Sonya, this one was awesome.

Enjoy.



And since I didn't post a dance last week and I haven't yet represented Randi and Evan or Mia Michaels, all of whom I love, I'm going to post their contemporary from last week as my belated favorite.  And also, you should watch Jason and Caitlyn's incredible, Sparta-themed paso doble.  I loved it.


No comments: