Monday, July 27, 2009

It's the End

Dear Jillian,

It's been a long, sometimes dramatic, sometimes snooze-worthy ride.  And now we're at the end.  You've chosen Ed.  I can't say I'm surprised.  It seemed pretty clear to me that this would be the outcome.

I have to say, I don't think it should've thrown you off that much to have Reid come back.  If you're really ready to marry Ed, you probably should have enough conviction about it that you wouldn't second guess it just because Reid finally managed to say he loved you.  On the other side of that, it is kind of dramatic and you only had like 5 minutes to process it all so that sucks.

Don't worry about Kiptyn.  He's already getting plenty of ladies back in SoCal.  And his snooty family is trashing you in French at the club.  

It's been fun.

-Kate


Dear Ed,

Are you really in love with Jillian?  The true test comes now.  

I have to be honest, I'm betting in real life you're going to go back to working like crazy and Jillian will be super bored.  I'm going to give you about 3 months after the special tomorrow.

Get rid of the shorts shorts.

-Kate


Dear Producers,

Less focus on the pretty, more focus on the interesting.  Seriously.

I can't say I respect you, but I appreciate what you do.  

Looking forward to next season!

-Kate

No comments: