Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tags Say It All

I just determined that you officially don't need to read my blog anymore.  Everything you need to know about me can be found by looking at my tags cloud on the bottom right.

It tells you what I talk about the most on this blog.

The Canyon is clearly the biggest, followed by coffee shops and the scariness of being an adult.  The awesomeness of Missouri and road trips, the fun of life, baseball, and the bachelor round out the top of the list.

Yep.  Pretty much sums it up.

I'm stressed over being a grown-up and I love the Canyon, coffee, Missouri, road trips, life, baseball and the bachelor.  In that order.

(Just so you know, I'm aware that this isn't a very good post, but I'm trying to make it seem like I have something to talk about other than TV shows.  Blog anxiety is ugly, people.  Enjoy.)

No comments: