Thursday, February 5, 2009

Songs of the Road 1

Being on the road trip, I've definitely had more than one song of the day.  I decided I would do a couple posts of the all the songs that have been on repeat in the Blazer.

Goodbye by Caleb and Sol Rexius
Caleb was an intern the year before me and this is a song he wrote and performs with his twin brother about his time in the Canyon and saying goodbye to the other interns.  This is the song that I was weeping to after leaving the Canyon this time.  For some reason, it hit me this time that I was leaving and that I missed it.  This song obviously sums up everything I feel about it.

Hurricane by Jonah Werner
This isn't my favorite version, but was the only one I could find.  Download the live version off iTunes to hear it for real.  


Vegas by Sara Bareilles
Sums up my need to wander.

Say by John Mayer
Love him.  Love this song.


Chip on my Shoulder from Legally Blonde the Musical
Show tunes are the ultimate road trip essential.  What better way to stay awake than belt show tunes?  Geeky?  Maybe.  Awesome?  Always.


No comments: