Friday, November 20, 2009

Sleep Sounds Nice

We just turned over all of camp in one day. There was a group in that left at noon and another group coming this evening.

This means that I spent the entire day organizing a lot of people, problem solving, walking at a quick and determined pace, and answering radio calls. (Seriously, I heard a lot of "Kate, copy, Kate" today.)

If you know me at all, you know that this is a little bit of work heaven for me.

But it also means I am exhausted. So I have no witty blogging in me. But I do have something that I think is just as good.

Classic YouTube Video Revisited: The Katana Slip (I'm not kidding when I say I used to watch this 15 times in a row, laughing so hard I was crying. So good. "A piece of the tip just got me there, O'Dell." Hee.)

1 comment:

Paige said...

Classic! "Oh that got me. Oh that got me real good."