Sunday, November 15, 2009

Puppy Love

This is my roommate Jen's dog, Roxy.

Roxy is an energetic, sweet black lab. We have a lot of fun together.

This is one of Roxy's sick nasty, slimy, drool-covered tennis balls.


This is Roxy staring at the ball that she has loving dropped at my feet (better than on my lap), in hopes that I will preferably pick it up and throw it for her, but she would settle for me kicking it across the room.


She will stay in this pose for at least 10 minutes. This dog does not know when to give up. And she needs to. Because I do like her a lot, but I am not touching that ball.

Song of the Day: Whatever It Is by Zac Brown Band (Sometimes I love a good country song.)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I AlWAYS love a good country song, and that is one of my favorites. :)