Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I Need Spring to Stay

I'm eating an orange with the windows open, wearing short sleeves, watching Friends, and blogging.

This is my surefire way to stave off depression.

Seriously, being jobless can bring a girl down.  I'm bored, I'm listless and I've become borderline weirdly obsessed with a show about a high school football team.  This does not equal anything good.  

The 6 inches of snow on the ground and my subsequent massive cold did not help.

But the snow has melted today, there are literally birds chirping and I've spent my day making vague life plans that I may or may not follow through on.  This is my life.

Still, if I don't have a job within the next 3 weeks, I'm going to take some kind of drastic measure.  Like move to Canada.   Or guide mule tours of the Grand Canyon.  

Life plans fulfilled.

Song of the Day: Paper Planes by M.I.A.

No comments: