Friday, October 9, 2009

I'm On a Business Trip

Do you know what 8 housekeepers, a beautiful lodge, an empty camp, lots of talking, lots of eating, and a whole lot of learning equals?

I do! I do! Call on me! (Hand waving in the air in a Hermione Granger-esque furor.)

A rollicking good time, that's what it equals.

I laughed so hard I cried, I spent 12 hours a day talking about my new job, I felt encouraged, uplifted and equipped. I love working for this organization.

I want to write more, but all I can think to write is that the dimensions of a twin mattress are 39x75, the standard color for sheets in camper rooms is white, dry extraction carpet cleaning is the cutting edge of carpet maintenance, and blacklights show urine.

I don't think you all really care about any of those things, so I'm going to post what I've decided is going to be a recurring feature on my blog (a la songs of the day).

I present to you: Classic Youtube Videos Revisited. (I've had a couple of nights recently of reliving classics such as Bubb Rub and they are funnier than I remembered. I hope you enjoy.)

Entry #1: Safe Hands (Full disclosure: I can't watch this without dying laughing. I love when he tries so hard to hold in the f-bomb, but just has to curse. So funny!)

No comments: