Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Bored

I feel like I should be blogging all the time. I mean, there's some cool stuff happening in my life.

In about 2 weeks, I'm going to have all my stuff packed up and be headed out to Arizona.

It's exciting and crazy.

But in the meantime, my life is oddly boring.

I'm sitting at home right now, and I have no idea what to do with myself. I could start packing, but it just doesn't seem to quite be that time yet. (Remember, I'm a last minute packer. And everything I own can fit in my Blazer, so it's not really that hard to pack.)

I read Taming of the Shrew. I did the dishes. I wrote in my journal. I sent a couple of emails. I had a pretty long solo karaoke session. I started thinking about how I should plan out my next couple of weeks, and never got around to actually doing it. I took some quizzes on Sporcle. I watched a movie from Netflix. (It was French and I didn't really get it. I mean I understood it, but I didn't get it.) I even pulled out a knitting project I started a year and half ago and worked on it.

I have literally nothing else to do with myself.

But I am wide awake.

I am really looking forward to having a job in a couple of weeks.

In the meantime, I guess I'll go watch Hope Floats for the 63rd time.

Actually, that's a great idea.

I have to go...

No comments: