Friday, April 18, 2008

Superbad, Supergood

So, I just watched Superbad and it was profane and offensive and hilarious. I hope I never grow up so much that I don't appreciate stupid humor.

Fun day in HK today. Fridays are always good because a lot of people work the night shift on Fridays so they're gone from HK in the afternoons. Lacey and Mandi are always in the dining hall or the kitchen as well, so there's only a few of us with Jen. We always have the most random jobs on Friday afternoons as well such as cleaning the statues or painting. We were just in the Washboard today, but there was some hilarious conversations about idiotic things we did in high school, aka shooting your friends with eggs from a tennis ball gun (Drew) or strapping a friend to an office chair and dragging him behind a car (me).

I cooked dinner at the boys' and just hung out tonight. It was nice, that house contains a lot less drama than mine. Although it smells a lot worse, so it's kind of a trade-off.

I'm putting off going to sleep because it always feels like Fridays should be a weekend, but I actually have to be at work at 6:30 tomorrow for espresso. Life in the Canyon.

2 weeks and 1 day until I come back to Missouri!