Saturday, January 23, 2010

He's Bringing Sexy Back

I love Justin Timberlake.

It's just a thing of mine. Summer Love comes on and I can't help but just straight jam.

It started with the N'Sync Disney special in the summer of 1998. I was firmly in the middle of my Korn/Limp Bizkit phase (seriously, I was hardcore), but I loved that special. I taped it and watched it over and over.

I realize that N'Sync is cheesy boy band to the extreme, but JT has become seriously legit since. People sometime argue that, but they would be wrong.

And to prove it, here's the duet he sang with Matt Morris on the Haiti telethon. I can't stop listening to it, a) because I love this song (Jeff Buckley sang it first and always best) and b) because it's freaking haunting. Try arguing with me now! (If you need more proof, you can borrow his Live at Madison Square Garden DVD from me. Yes, I own it and it's awesome.)

2 comments:

brycestuck said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
brycestuck said...

Guess who's back?

Love your analysis of the bachelor. Nice JT shout out... Keep on bloggin' my friend!

See you in 61 days I hope...