Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I Forgot How Lazy I am

There is something about being home that makes me want to do nothing but be incredibly lazy.  I mean, it is seriously impressive how little I can do.  After the few days of holiday festivities, I have done absolutely nothing but eat impressive amounts of food, watch ridiculous quantities of TV and sleep (and sleep and sleep).  Oh, I've also read a couple of books, but really not as many as you would expect.  Because even reading is a little too taxing for me these days.

My brother and sister are enablers.  They have been in on it every step of the way with me.  Yesterday was the worst day.  Not only was there a Project Runway marathon on (which I watched literally all of, from 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM), but there was also a Jon & Kate Plus 8 marathon AND a Deadliest Catch marathon.  All of this on top of the Mizzou game.  I contemplated using the picture in picture, even though I think that's the dumbest TV feature ever.  

I ended up mainly watching Project Runway because it was the season I had missed while at Wildhorse.  But I had to flip during the football game.  And when both of those were over, I switched to Jon & Kate Plus 8, which was on until 2:00 AM.  Aaaahhh.  That is not good.  

I have left the house to go to a couple of Mizzou basketball games.  My dad has a suite for his business which is fun but makes me feel old and miss college.  But at least I had to wander out of doors to get there.  

Life in MO....  Love it and hate it, all at the same time.

No comments: