Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Change of Heart

I know that I spend the majority of my time whining about the snow that never ends all winter (and spring and fall) in Northern Arizona.

That's because it sucks.

But when it stops snowing and it all melts, NorAZ is really crazy beautiful. The past week, it's been sunny. I mean, really sunny. And warm. And I've had my windows open in my office.

It is a beautiful thing.

Our Dairy Queen opened up yesterday. So now we can get mini blizzards. And our coffee shop is opening up on Thursday. So now I don't have to cry when I have an afternoon free and want to spend it in a coffee shop.

It's wonderful.

We won't talk about the fact that it might snow on Saturday. I'm just going to live in ignorant bliss. Warm ignorant bliss.

Song of the Day: Uniform Grey by Sarah Harmer

No comments: