Monday, March 7, 2011

Ping Pong's Awesome

My work gave me an iTunes gift card because my team won an event entitled "Ping Pong Olympics."

There are several reasons this is awesome:

1) I work at a place that pays me to participate in something entitled "Ping Pong Olympics." Whatever you're envisioning, it was probably more awesome.

2) I was in competition. I love competition. Especially ridiculous competition that I can yell loudly during.

3) iTunes gift cards cause a wellspring of giddy anticipation within me. What am I going to buy? There's so many choices!

4) I bought one of the Avett Brothers live albums. And it has made my day awesome. Mainly because of the song below.

5) Again, this is part of my job.

6) Yes, you can be jealous of my life.

Much love.

Song of the Day: Ballad of Love and Hate by the Avett Brothers

No comments: