Monday, August 17, 2009

Life is Good

Oh, man.

What can I possibly say about the past couple of weeks?  

I went to camp here with KC North:


It was awesome.  I'm sure I'll write more about it later.  I had an incredible time.  I didn't realize I missed leading Young Life so much, but a perfect combination of really fun girls, an awesome leadership team, and camp made that very obvious.

Two days after getting home, I came to see these people:
Yep.  Dusty and Sara.  They're 2 of my favorite people in the world and they live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, so I like to come see them often.

Together, we went here:

Ah, the Canyon.  A place that holds a very large chunk of my heart.  It was wonderful to see friends and to spend a solid 8 hours in 2 days simply sitting on the porch, talking about life and drinking coffee.  Not to mention the game playing.  I miss that.

And now I'm back in Washington.  Sara and I are drinking very good coffee and talking (and talking and talking) and playing on our computers.  

All this to say:  Life is good.  Very good.

Oh, and I no longer work at Grand Street Coffee.  I'm OK with that.  But I need a new job.  Yeah, I'm back to that.  Look forward to a return to job search blogging.  Hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

Paige said...

Sounds like you are enjoying yourself, but I obviously need an update on your life. I'm done with crazy, busy golf world, so call me when you can!