Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Summer in Pictures

Per usual, I had an awesome summer.  And I can't put it in words.  But I'll post the pics and let them speak for themselves.


The first group of the summer being welcomed at Lost Canyon.  If this sight ever fails to get me, I'll know it's time to pack it in.

The HK Team was ready for Day 1.  In our staff polos.  Looking good.

This picture was part of the instructional slide show we use to explain the HK rules to the Work Crew and Summer Staff (our volunteer staff).  This is clearly showing what will happen if you take your camp blanket outdoors.

Our twashies (Work Crew housekeepers) handing out the Golden Glove aka the award for the cleanest cabin.
 
4th of July joy at the parade the Capernaum (YL for kids with special needs) campers put on at LC.

Friends at the Willy 4th of July parade.  Willy parades are glorious.

My office got a wall, a door, and air conditioning.  Big time!

I went to the Rockies.  More specifically Crooked Creek.

With these kids.  I love them.

I got a new camera so I can take pictures like this.  What up!

We obviously won the Golden Glove.  I am giving it all the admiration it deserves.

This is Lizeth and I.  I love her and this picture a lot.

Seriously, how cute are they?
Our camp follow-up involved watching a lot of Olympics.  This was my favorite coach-athlete combo.  They represent Belarus Trampolining.

Follow-up also involved lots of this kind of stuff.  High school boy is a species I don't understand.

Seriously, the end of this summer marks 3 years of life in Williams, AZ for me.  And it really does just keep getting better and better.  Who knew Williams would be so awesome?

Song of the Day:  Wagon Wheel by Old Crow Medicine Show

No comments: