Monday, September 20, 2010

Dave Ramsey Probs Would Not Approve

I don't really have anything to say tonight, but I just bought a lot of new music and so I want to do a song of the day.

Well, maybe we should talk about how I have absolutely no self-control when it comes to buying music. And books.

It's bad. But we all have our vices, right? RIGHT? Come on, people! Affirm me!

Sometimes you have to buy Matisyahu's newest album. I mean, he's a Hasidic Jewish reggae musician. I need that. And really my one moment of thinking I need it means I buy it because, oh yeah, I can download music on my phone. Horrible idea.

Ah, well. It's better than when I used to spend all the money that I didn't have in college at Streetside Records. I can actually afford this music. So, I've grown. Let's celebrate (with more music)!

Song of the Day: Everything'll Be Alright (Will's Lullaby) by Joshua Radin (I don't think the impact of this song would be as great without the dramatic backlighting and the disco ball. Thanks to whomever is in charge of the lighting.)

No comments: