Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Life is Complete Again

Why you may ask?  

The answer is simple:  So You Think You Can Dance is back!

It is hands down my favorite show on TV.  I tivo it every week and watch the dances over and over.  This was Week 1 and all the dances were so good, I'm never going to be able to pick who to root for.

But I have decide that the Week 1 Kate's Favorite Dance Award is going to....

Drum roll, please...

Phillip and Jeanine!  

There were some strong competition but I had to give it to them.

Here is a video of their incredible hip-hop routine in case you missed it.  Enjoy.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Hello Phillip... I believe I'm falling in love with you!

allie said...

OMG i watched this like 12 times. im in love. but not so much with phillip....just with tab and nap!