Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Parades are Awesome.

So Young Life has this ministry called Capernaum.

It's Young Life. For kids with special needs.

And they do a week of camp at Lost Canyon.

It is possibly the best thing ever.

I don't think I can do it justice, so I'm just going to put the 3 videos I shot of the parade we had here at camp on 4th of July. Each area got to make their own banner and march in the parade. The videos are a little long and I'm kind of obnoxiously yelling in them (shocking), but I encourage you to watch them anyway. It's worth it.

(Oh, and don't worry. We were at the very beginning of the route. There was way more people along the way. It wasn't lame, I promise.)








And a short bonus video. Of the Party in the USA dance party that broke out post-parade. So great.



No comments: